A North Star Initiative Advocate uses his or her passions, skill set, and areas of influence to contribute to our vision: to restore women from trafficking. We carry out our vision by awakening and mobilizing our community to become Advocates and engage with North Star Initiative’s mission.
• Volunteer your time and skills to North Star Initiative!
• Invite North Star Initiative to share at your church.
• Start an anti-trafficking club at your school.
• Pray daily for North Star Initiative & survivors of trafficking. Read and practice our weekly Fast and Pray newsletter.
• Spread the Word! Share the mission of North Star Initiative with everyone.
• Be a billboard. Use North Star Initiative's t-shirts and materials to raise awareness & start discussion.
• Alternate Giving: instead of traditional gifts, ask others to donate to North Star Initiative.
• Walk in her shoes. Train for a race & ask for sponsors to raise money for North Star Initiative.
• We cannot accomplish what we do without our dedicated volunteers and advocates - thank you!
Prayer is a foundational element to our organization and a vital way to get involved. We carry out our vision by awakening and mobilizing our community to INTERCEDE on behalf of North Star Initiative.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH PRAYER
Join our Intercession Team of individuals who are committed to praying for North Star Initiative, The Harbor, and women who are still enslaved today.
A North Star Initiative Intercessor is one who believes in the power of God to impact this world in amazing ways.
A North Star Initiative Intercessor calls out to God through prayer on behalf of those caught in the web of trafficking—both the survivor and the trafficker.
A North Star Initiative Intercessor gathers with others committed to praying for the release of captives, especially in Lancaster County, praying that those caught in a life of sex trafficking would become restored survivors through the power of our Mighty God.
Spreading the word about our Facebook page with your friends can help us generate more awareness & support!